ENGLISH FOR EVERYONE

ENGLISH FOR EVERYONE

Monday, April 30, 2018

Information Questions. Choose the Words.


"The Couple in Lace" by Max Ernst














1.  the first class of the day begin? 
It begins at 8:30am.

2.  Mr. Evans doing? 
He's writing a letter to his friend.

3.  you like to go for vacation? 
I like to go to the beach.

4.  Roberto going home now? 
Because he doesn't feel very well.

5.  Mr. and Mrs. Jones usually eat dinner? 
Around 6:30 pm or 7:00 pm. It depends on when they finish work.

6.  the children to school on Mondays? 
Their father takes them because their mother works early on Mondays.

7.  are these? I found them on this desk.
I think they're Alan's books. He was sitting there.

8.  the buses so slow this morning? I've been waiting for twenty minutes. 
They're always slower on the weekend.

9.  Maria know how to cook so well? Her piaya is excellent. 
She's been cooking it since she was a child.

10.  they leaving for Los Angeles? 
Next Wednesday, I believe.

11.  your children have to walk to school? 
Not far. Only about four blocks.

12.  the first thing you do when you get to work? 
I drink coffee.

13.  Mary and Steve do their laundry? 
Once a week.

14.  your neighbors trying to do right now? 
They're trying to clean their car.

15.  the first class of the day begin? 
It begins at 8:30am.

16.  that window? 
It's three feet wide.

17.  crying? 
I'm crying because I'm sad.

18.  your son go to school in the morning? 
He has to be there at 8:00 am.

19.  play tennis? 
They play tennis in the park.

20.  wash his family's clothes? Does his apartment building have a washing machine for the tenants? 
No, it doesn't. He washes his clothes at the laundromat.

21.  coffee do you like? 
I like Nicaraguan coffee.

22.  your two younger sisters? 
Let me think. Silvia is 5 feet 3 inches, and Ana is 5 feet 4 inches.

23.  doing? I don't want to disturb her.
She's reading right now, but I'll tell her you called.

24.  Tom and Mary going this afternoon? 
I don't know. They didn't tell me.

25.  you usually get up every morning?
I usually get up around 7:00 am.

26.  Jose come to class more often? 
Because his work schedule changes a lot.

27.  playing soccer with today? 
They're playing soccer with their friends.

28.  usually go after school? 
She usually goes to the supermarket after school.

29.  you like, the green one or the red one? 
I like the red one.

30.  does Maria have? 
She has three children, two boys and one girl.

31.  the capital of California? 
It's Sacramento.

32.  it begin to get cold? 
It begins to get cold in November.

33.  tennis players do? 
They play tennis.

34.  the Giants playing this weekend? 
They're playing in Chicago.

35.  your daughter like to dance with? 
She likes to dance with her fiance.

36. I found this jacket yesterday. 
I think it's Paul's jacket.

37.  they naming their new baby girl? 
They're naming her Ana.

38  there on your block, on your side of the street? 
There are about ten houses, I think.

39.  you usually have for breakfast, Carlos? 
I usually have cereal with bananas and strawberries.

40.  celebrate Christmas every year?
We celebrate Christmas on December 25th every year.


No comments:

Post a Comment